2010 Honda Civic 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - So far so good

2010 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

So far so good
By Tom B on

2010 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Very smooth ride, handles great, tight turning on curves. I really enjoy it so far. This is my third Honda Civic. The interior and exterior finish isn't as nice as my 1995 Civic LX but there are many nice improvements. This is the first Civic I bought with auto transmission and there does seem to be the slightest hesitation when accelerating from a stop or accelerating from idle speed. Haven't had an issue with noise on the highway, but it might be because I'm just used to it. Overall, excellent car for the money paid. And with dealer cash reducing the price down to $16,400, gotta love the cost!!

Favorite Features

Great leg room. Improved cup holders. Plenty of small pockets for storing cell phones, wallet, keys, etc. Sound system is improved over prior models. Good truck space for a small car. Seat height adjustment is a plus.

Suggested Improvements

For some reason, drivers side door doesn't close with a light pull. Gotta close it hard. Parking brake is close to right knee. Can only pre-program 6 FM stations. Luckily, these are only ankle-biters, no big problems. Doesn't feel as solid as my last Honda - 1995 LX.