My Civic is the bomb!
By Kellylicious on
1997 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe
I bought my Civic when it was a year old and have loved it every day sense. I moved to Hawaii and could not part with it, so it took a cruise over and made it fine. I've never had a problem with it, outside of the driver's side window getting stuck last year (although this may have to do with after-factory tint I had put on at that time) and this was easily fixed. I wish it had more power going up mountains, but it is worth it to have the awesome gas mileage (30 - 34 mpg even with city driving). I love my car and have not once regretted this purchase. It has never let me down.
Favorite Features
Everything in the Civic makes sense from where the controls are to the fuel economy to having plenty of room for you and your adult friends without being cramped. It drives just as great now as it did when I bought it. I don't know of any other car that is so cool, yet so dependable.
Suggested Improvements
This is a cool car and others may want your car too. I had a break-in after my move, and was told Civic parts from different years are interchangable and expensive so there's a market for it in certain areas, so get an alarm.