1994 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Perfect car in every sense of

1994 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Perfect car in every sense of the word
By Liz on

1994 Honda Accord DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in August of last year with 135k. I've had some problems out of it (clutch repair, timing belt, oil gasket leak), but nothing unexpected of an 11 year old car. The car is absolutely the most fun car I've ever driven. I have the 4 cyl with a manual tranny, and it's got some serious pickup. I find myself out accelerating a lot of other cars at red lights. THis car is fantastic on long trips (seating is somewhat uncomfortable after a while) and runs so smoothly. The handling alone is worth the buy. I've had this car on the ice and snow, and it's performed beautifully!

Styling, handling, simplicity of the interior design, accessibility of things on interior, good headroom, AWESOME SPEAKERS!, tight steering, lots of window space, smooth ride, great on ice and snow

A/C is a little weak at times. I had an 89 civic with 225k, and that clutch lasted a lot longer than this one (170k). Seats are a bit uncomfortable on long trips, and I wish cruise were standard (no cruise in my car). Otherwise, the car is phenominal!