Used 1994 Honda Accord LX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1994 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Sally's one and only car
By Sally Timmins

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I have had the car for 21years and had little trouble with it. I take good care of it, It gets waxed at least once a year. I bought it new for 20,100.00
It is a Honda accord 4 door xl, It is white and never repainted.
Timing belt has been changed twice. I had the muffler replaced in 2001 by Midas and recently had the muffler replaced again in 2015,
Was charged only for labor. It's a good running car and had little trouble with it all these years.
I have 157000 miles on it and it still runs good. Had the air conditioner fluid, recharged a/c is great.
My children and grandchildren have driven it from time to time.
I wouldn't trade it , I am hoping and waiting to get to 25 years .

AMAZING
By jdmbaby

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I love my honda, i have had it for 6 years, and it now has over 465k miles and only have had to do routine maintenance
and minor things, never had a problem. Still runs and drives great has ice cold ac and still shifts and runs just like it did when i got it 6 years ago. I love taking it to the mountains and taking it camping and it has just always been a great family car. I will never trade it in no matter what... i will drive the car till it dies, then just install another motor once it does die, i always recommend Honda! I love my Honda!

Power windows, Power locks, great stereo, fuel efficient, cold ac, cheap repairs and maintenance. Just overall a great car. I wash it about once a month and paint still is immaculate and just all around an amazing car.

Cant think of anything that could be better... never have had problems or anything so i love it the way it is!

1994 Accord - still running strong ...
By lneller

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I bought a 1994 Accord LX coupe in November 2005. At the time, it had 177,000 miles on it - just getting broken in for a Honda. Had no hesitation about buying it.

I kept it for 4 years, until I moved to Hawaii. In the 4 years that I had it, I had little problems. I burned the clutch up (I was new to 5 spds). I got some new brakes. I did have to replace the engine at about 220K (it was about $1000). That was about it. I sold it to my ex-boyfriend, who drove it for 2 more years until selling it. It was still running strong (and will do so for a while).

Loved this car!!

Gas mileage Ride Reliability Value Cost of maintenance

Hmmm?? None.

360,000 miles, like new
By MrKing

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Great car, purchased 12 years ago, never left me stranded at 360,000 miles. Very comfortable, very reliable, white paint still looks great, interior looks great. Very durable interior materials that really don't show any signs of wear at all, except maybe the floor mats. 5-speed is a must, original clutch after all these miles, shifts perfect. Recently replaced some wear and tear parts, radiator, stereo, ac compressor, timing belt (x2). Other than that it has never broke down, just maintenance. Although odometer stopped working about 3 weeks ago. About to get a new accord coupe, i'll probably cry when i sell her though. Best relationship I've ever had

interior and exterior finishes, reliability, gas mileage

nothing

Can't Touch This
By Jimmy Jet

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

Best Honda I've ever owned. Great on Gas, fun to drive, As comfortable as my 2002 Accord EX. Great Handling, especially with my new 17" BBS Wheels and V Rated High Performance Tires. I added Direct cold air intake, a hotter thermostat, and High Performance wires and plugs... this car handles Awesome! Everyone asks me to sell it to them; huh, right! Get your own.

Looks great, handles perfect, reliable, GREAT on Gas, and even my daughters love it.

Electric antenna inoperable. Other than that, it's the perfect car. I like it better than most new cars. In Closing: another way to spell reliable is HONDA