1993 Ford Tempo Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tempo model:
Cheap and furious
By Vanda on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

This is a nice car. I really drive a lot and it never failed me. The only reason for me to buy a new one is that I want a more safe car.

1993 Ford Tempo Gl automatic 103K
By Libby Strickland on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

This car is of poor quality. The parts wear out quickly and are not durable. I cannot wait to get another car. I would only get another Ford if it was brand new or relatively new.

Dead at 122k
By msuennen on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

Although I have tried to maintain this vehicle as directed, it has cost $1500 to $3000 each year I have owned it in repairs. And now it is dead for good. Good riddance to the Tempo.

great car
By dudeman on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

i have had very few problems all of which were minor very reliable car the gas mileage is OK but could be better minor corrosion problems

Remember the song "Ode to My Car"...
By Niqo on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

Don't get one of these. You will end up spending all your money on repairing it every other month. Everytime you get something fixed, something else breaks. It's not worth it. It's not a good car.

Great car....if you like buying parts
By Allie Nicole on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

I have had the car for a year and I am dumping money in to it left and right. If it is the only car in town to buy...go to a different town!!!!

Tempo is good
By Rygel7 on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Tempo Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

The ford tempo is a good quality reliable car that will always be what you need. Its sporty outside makes it for a good get around town car,e xpecially at high milages