2004 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:
my taurus
By Ruth Wessling on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have only owned it a short time but I am enjoying it very much, It has a very smooth quiet ride.

Love My Taurus
By CarolC on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My 2004 SE had the upgrade package with spoiler, drivers lumbar seat, CD changer, etc, which except for some detailing on the exterior is just like the SES, but costing a couple grand less. This is the only sedan in this price range, where I can stretch my legs out to drive in, other makes didn't have enough leg room for the driver. Rides VERY quiet, great radio/Cassette and CD player, Gas mileage as expected.. 20 around town.

SEL ford taurusq=
By bobby722 on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2000 Taurus and just got a new 2004 SEL taurus again because of its performance, comfort, and reliability. I also liked the service at Crown Ford, Lynbrook Long Island. The car's 24 valve Durotec engine is quiet but gives me plenty of power. The CD player and upgraded sound system is really great. I recommend this car and it runs on reg

good but bad
By dacardocta on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My mom owned this car let me tell you it is a great car when you get all the top features but the back seat is absolutely terrible you WILL get carsick after sitting back there for awhile. If you buy this car i suggest it to a two person family but when you have 3 or four people it is a terrible family car.

Great car for its price
By richfrompa on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent car for its price. Lots of room, comfortable, nice looking.

Tarusse
By Gal.220 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving this car. Have driven Ford autos forover 40 years.From the same dealership. I can reccomend a Tarus to anyone who wants room for several,convienence(elec. seats,windows all controls visable at night etc)Very good car but my 1995 was a little better on fuel.Excellent dealership.

Ford Taurus
By aliasisstupid on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's the second new Taurus I've owned. The first I leased, this one I bought. They've got boring styling to me, but it gets through the snow, keeps me cool in the winter and I've never done more than change the oil and rotate the tires. And the Duratec is fast.

Great Little Car
By bobol on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SES 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Both my wife and myself are very satisfied. Great little car, fun to drive, pretty good 0n gas. Excellent performance response time and handles very well, In comparison to other small cars in other makes the car equals and in many cases exceeds our expectations. I usually drive a large car but find myself driving the Taurus when I can get it away from my wife or daughter.

MY Taurus
By Valaudia on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Has some limitations, but overall, a fun, run car!

taurus
By roc on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

since we purchased our taurus my wife and i really enjoy getting out and driving. the gas mileage could be better but the comfort of the ride makes up for the mileage