2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: So pleased I am gushing

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

So pleased I am gushing
By Patrick M. on

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

We had two older cars, one a 96 M. Miata. Wanted to buy American so narrowed it down to the Mustang after reading about the improvements on the 11 model. One minute into the test drive had me WOWED. Have had it 10 days & driven it all over the city, cruised the interstate & taken it out on winding rural rds. This car is so fun. It's nimble & smooth. The manual trans is very nice. Gas mileage as advertised is no joke. We got 29.5 mpg on a 300 mile highway drive. Every time I am in that car I am ear to ear smiles. No car has ever affected me this way.

Handling, power, comfortable seats, nice roomy feel, body style, gas mileage, fun to use manual tranny, Wow factor. Every auto tech I have talked to has said they almost never see a Mustang in their shops.

Needs a locked fuel door, place to put sunglasses, the speedometer is not precise, the headrests are a bit forward. I'd like to see more combinations in the heat/venting system. But all in all, who cares..this car really rocks!