Used 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Eye Turner
By daven

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2005 V6 for the 2010 V8. As expected I was not disappointed. I shopped hard to find this car with the #4 accessory package which has the hood scoop and pedestal spoiler. Couple that with the candy apple red exterior and the 401A red interior and this car turns heads. The HID headlights,Shaker 1000 stereo.ambient lighting are must haves. This car rocks. Did my time with the minivans, SUV and 4 door sedans. The kids are gone and Dad is cruising.

Hood scoop, ambient lighting, HID headlights

none

BEST CAR, HANDS DOWN
By randylcoffey

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have a 5-speed boy-toy! It is fast, pretty, and comfortable. This car will fly low and feel good at the same time. I got the updated interior (in red). It rides smooth, yet handles better than my old sports car. The interior features are much better than past mustangs; it is almost luxury grade. It is the best car I have ever owned in my 55 years. I tested BMWs, infinitis, mazdas, mitsubishis, audis, and lots more. Nothing, save a porsche (which costs twice as much) comes close in "fun-to-drive" and full features. The only let down was gas mileage, but what can you expect from a V-8 that has to be driven fast?!

Mustang GT
By Daven

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought my GT in July and have driven it now for 6 months. Love this car. Sounds great and gets second looks wherever I go. Candy Apple Red with the red leather interior is really sharp. The ambient interior lighting is cool-I like the ice blue. Shaker 1000 stereo is more than I need but what the heck. The factory hood scoop and pedestal spoiler set this car apart from the other GT's on the lot. Probably should have waited for the 2011 with 400 horses but I am having fun with this car.

Sweet Ride
By Txjetmech

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drove 150 miles to find this car. From the moment I drove it I loved it. Could not make a deal the first trip but on November 30 the dealership got what I wanted. I love the heated seats and power driver and passenger front seats. Lots of power as I zoomed past my buddy in his 94 corvette. Love the sync and the sat radio. The interior is beautiful. The handling is great

The HID headlights are wonderful for lighting your pathway at night. The 5 speed Automatic is great for the wife.

Premium GT's should have auto climate control

Off the HOOK!!!
By Dave in Buffalo

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fantastic machine! I have been a Ford fan for a while now, and have been patiently waiting for my chance to buy a Mustang; I am NOT dissapointed. Oh - and do not listen to the folks that say to wait for the '11s - this car has more power than a normal human being requires on today's roads!!! The car handles extremely well, and the five-speed is a dream to operate. Ford has also executed the redesigned and upgraded interior in such a way as to put most 'luxury cars' to shame! I liked the new 2005 Mustang, but this car is off the charts in execution, fun, and excitement. Heads are turning wherever I go - a very cool feeling. Rock on, Ford!!!

Engine sound, red leather interior, Ford SYNC, GPS system, glass roof...

A 'Ford Sync for Dummies' manual, so it is easier to program the onboard computer!!!