Used 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Love this car!
By lba0

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible (base V6 automatic). What an awesome ride! It has more than enough power to get me into trouble, and is an absolute beauty. The lines are amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Not my father's 66' Mustang Coupe..
By wilcox

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's motor (4.6) is smaller than dads old 289 cu in. with the 2 bbl carburetor. And it's an electric Grabber Blue color w/black cloth top - which always looks better when not sitting on a car lot. I keep it garaged and only drive it on nice days. Loads of looks and compliments on the street. It's actually an automatic (not offered in Model review selection info by Edmunds) and it works perfectly for a vehicle made in summer of 2009. Wife gave it to me as a 25th anniversary present. It surprising how nice this vehicle is, and the sound it makes is just right. No tickets, and drive it with traction control activated. An ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance.

Premium GT, 4.6 mill, Automatic transmission, black cloth top, and Grabber Blue kicks rear when clean and waxed properly. It handles great. Shaker sound system is okay for this kind of car.

I've installed hood lifters because the prop bar method takes away form looks and it's more convenient to lift and close. I ain't big on using navigation system (on any of our vehicles) but it looks nice...gives information, and no problems.

First Mustang and First Convertible!
By briannabest90

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a convertible, and could never find one I really liked. I recently started test driving the Pontiac G6, and Chrysler Sebring; they could not even compare to how the mustang convertible drove. I love my car (black body, black top, and black interior). It is so sleek looking, and when I drive by with the top down people just stop and stare. Super fun car to drive, and I fit my friends in there perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Favorite feature in this car would have to be the steering wheel controls. Love them.

Gas mileage (if that was at all possible). Everything else is perfect.

This is the Car iv'e been looking for
By Rickey

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This the best car i have ever owned. It is black on black and I love to drive it. I have never gotten so many complements on a car before. when I put the top down people just stop and stare. I test drove a lot of convertibles before my wife suggested the Mustang it was the last one I test drove, got it that same day. Did I say I love driving it. I have become a Mustang Man.

The stereo is king. The sync system is live. The color lights is great, voice activated commands are the best. I love the heated seats and convertible model is a dream.

I would like the transmission to be a little smoother when shifting.

I absolutely love this car!
By Rob, Long Island, NY

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The new styling is perfect. This car (triple black) gets stares and comments almost every time I drive it. It's comfortable, extremely hot looking, fast, nimble, and the sound from the pipes is music. Build quality is fine, price is reasonable, and I fit my whole family in it. What else can you ask for? I could only rate 'fun to drive' a max of 10, but I would have given it a 15. There are many accessories out there to personalize it and further improve performance so it'll never 'get old'. The premium fuel is worth the extra cost. Glad I didn't wait for the 2011. The 4.6 is plenty powerful and a tried and true performer, while the 5.0 needs a few years of reliability history under its belt.

Great performance, second to none looks, top shelf interior design, ambient interior lighting, Synch, excellent seats. Top folds very well. 5 Speed manual is smooth and has a perfect throw. The exhaust note is outstanding. 3.33 rear lets engine turn about 2000 rpm at 70 mph.

Premium interior should have basics like locking glove box, glove box light, vanity mirror lights, rear floor mats etc. While reasonably priced it is by no means cheap, and these kind of omissions are uncalled for. Black pebble plastic body molding all around is cheap and makes it very hard to wax.