Used 2009 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

GREAT BUY!!!!!
By JM

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado in the past and MY 2009 Ford Fusion is a more smooth and fun to drive car! I recommend a Ford Fusion to any and everyone!!!!

sync, moonroof, cargo space, comfort and handleing.......etc I LOVE this car!!

none that I can think of!

Nice Car/Sporty
By NIU2006

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the '09 Fusion back in May and got the 0% financing and I'm extremely happy with this car. It has a smooth drive and for the price, gives me options that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan couldn't match. V6 has great pick up, especially for getting on the highway. The sync is great too that hooks up to my cell phone. Clarity on the other end of the phone is really good too, no complaints from who I'm talking to. Not to mention this car turns heads and people from my office are shocked that it is a Ford. Overall I'm extremely happy and no problems so far with with 2,500 miles on it. The only negative would be city MPG's (18), but that goes with the V6. I highly recommend the Fusion.

I really like the sync, V6, smooth/quiet ride, and it handles well

City gas mileage is a little low (17- 18), but on the highway I get about 27/28.

way to go ford
By Phil

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

my fusion has 2000 miles now and im loving the gas milage.26mpg town 35hwy.The ride is smooth and quiet.Could use a little more power on take off but cant complain with milage like that.Sound system is great!!This car is a great car to put on the highway and just set the cruise control and relax.The only real complaint I have is that it is hard to see out of the back through the rear view mirror cause it sits so high.The third brake light seems to be right in the way of looking back.

sound system,gas mileage,

Great deal for the money
By triple john

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a 09 4 cyl Fusion for 18K...I know the 4 cyl is not the fastest, but not bad for a four...especially with the 5 speed automatic. I just drove drove 500 miles home and averaged 32 mpg @ 70 mph, This engine not even broken in yet, so mileage should improve a bit. The car is very quite on the highway and quite comfortable. My last car was a Cadillac, so I appreciate quality. This car was loaded with the sun & sync package, black leaather interior with blue suede inserts, ambient lighting, travel computer with compass sport package with 18" rims, cruise, 8 speaker premium sound system with 6 cd changer, satelite radio with steering wheel controls, power seats, rear spoiler.

Sun & Sync package, sport package, 8 speaker premium stereo with speed actviated volume.

More HP from the 4 cyl engine

Your money goes a long way
By DJ2BIG

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My mom says it feels like a magic carpet, she is 71. My dad says the fusion is the best car Ford has ever made, he is 73. This is my second Ford an upgrade from my 2007 Focus. All I can say is the Ford Fusion should be renamed Ford Sweetness! I test drove so many cars, but the formula that Ford used to blend horsepower, comfort, style, entertainment and yes I need to say it, grace have me in ecstasy just enjoying every mile, every street, every highway and the endless road.

Sunroof, Sync, V6, the whole package.

Gas milage on the v6 needs just a little more improvement. Right now I am averaging 24 MPG. I would like to see the v6 get around 30 MPG City and 38 MPG Highway without it being a hybrid or sacrificing horsepower. The nano technology Ford is using on engines is a start, maybe nano fuel energy?