2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: 3rd Ford Truck

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

3rd Ford Truck
By Paydirt on

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Ford F150, and it's the best. I love the QUIET ride, its superb reliability, & its solid stance. In all three trucks, I never had a rattle or a squeak, nor a misfire in the engine. What's the big deal about the power? It has 320 hp, and it will damned well get up & go - faster than the other two I owned. I had owned 2 Z28 Camaros in the 90's, and I'm used to power. In 6 mos. I've never floored the accelerator; however, I did push it half-way down to pass a couple of cars on a long, steep hill. It roared & "slung" me up and around those cars without a sweat. I also love the "throaty" exhaust tone the engineers have given it. This truck is quality & class, through & through.

Favorite Features

Too many to just settle on one; however, my favorite is the QUIET, CIVILIZED RIDE. Next, would be...it's just a good looking truck. It looks tough, but refined.

Suggested Improvements

This is my ONLY complaint: Do something with the door arm rest. It doesn't come up to meet with elbow. My favorite driving position is with left arm on rest with left hand on wheel.