2010 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: 3rd Ford Truck

2010 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

2010 Ford F-150

Lariat SuperCrew (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

3rd Ford Truck
By Paydirt on

2010 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Ford F150, and it's the best. I love the QUIET ride, its superb reliability, & its solid stance. In all three trucks, I never had a rattle or a squeak, nor a misfire in the engine. What's the big deal about the power? It has 320 hp, and it will damned well get up & go - faster than the other two I owned. I had owned 2 Z28 Camaros in the 90's, and I'm used to power. In 6 mos. I've never floored the accelerator; however, I did push it half-way down to pass a couple of cars on a long, steep hill. It roared & "slung" me up and around those cars without a sweat. I also love the "throaty" exhaust tone the engineers have given it. This truck is quality & class, through & through.

Too many to just settle on one; however, my favorite is the QUIET, CIVILIZED RIDE. Next, would be...it's just a good looking truck. It looks tough, but refined.

This is my ONLY complaint: Do something with the door arm rest. It doesn't come up to meet with elbow. My favorite driving position is with left arm on rest with left hand on wheel.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review