Used 2010 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

A Toyota Tacoma Convert - No Question!
By rpinks

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Okay, folks - 15 months ago, I wrote a great review about my 09 Tacoma Double Cab. I'm now "retracting" it. I should have gone with my first instinct and purchased the F-150. Night and Day. The F-150s seats are 100% more comfortable and the ride quality is that of a car. I issued a "9" on fuel mileage, as I don't have the numbers yet, but hey-this is a truck after all. And I'm of the belief if you don't stomp on the accelerator, you'll be fine! Have the XLT chrome pkg, driver's pkg, towing and SYNC which I'll never again do without. Also got the tailgate step; great for my 5'9" stature, and my grandkids to pile in. Ford should pay me for this; but I'm happy to help y'all decide

comfy seats; console has lots of storage (even a cup holder/storage tray that slide in and out of the middle seat); the room in the Supercab is nearly that of my Tacoma's Double Cab. I don't regret for a second not getting the Crew Cab.

I do miss the backup camera I had on the Tacoma. I would have wanted this standard on all XLTs. And, as the cab is fairly high, a driver's assist handle is recommended (passenger's side does have one). Oh - and my wife to wash it for the first year. Doubt that will happen, though.