Love it, has few probs,saved me in wreck
By Lindsey on
2003 Chrysler Sebring GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 5M)
I have only had the Sebring GTC convertible for half a year but I love the car. It was so much fun in summer. I recently got in a really bad car accident. The police told me that I was lucky to walk away. I'm not saying that the Sebring is safe, because convertibles are definitely not the safest cars to drive, but the crumple zones worked and the airbags deployed. So despite a few bruises, I walked away fine. Overall, I love it and it is so much fun. In my first wreck I get hit from behind and the guy’s car was smashed pretty badly and all I got was a small dent in the bumper. But in my head on crash, the whole engine and transmission got destroyed.
Favorite Features
I love that the windows go down as the top goes down and compared to other convertibles I have been in, including a BMW and mustang, my cars top is by far the easiest and fastest to put down.
Suggested Improvements
The windows should go back up after the top goes up by just holding the top’s button. Had a little mishap at the start when the gas tank gauge said it full even as it was empty and so I ran out of gas. But got that repaired and I haven’t had any probs since (Except the wreck)