2004 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Review: Luv my Pacifica

2004 Chrysler Pacifica - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Luv my Pacifica
By Donna on

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Fwd 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car brand spanking new in July of 2004. I fell in love with it right off the get, did research for over a year and still came back to this one. It has 93,000 miles on it, I drive a lot, beautiful ride and comfort. Had a few problems, same as some noise and squeaking and clunk front end. Original brakes had them checked several times. So far so good, right now having issue with stalling, surging, ran codes and found nothing so far so keep"n fingers crossed. But all in all I love it. Going on a long trip this vehicle is like riding on a cloud, such comfort. I knew when I bought it about the gas so I can't complain on that. Its held up nicely so far. Also have a sebring. 2001

Favorite Features

it looks sharp. When I bought it , it was considered a cross over thats it now they're saying Mini van, that's messed up. it does not look like a van .

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, maintenance I suppose to some should be improved. Some of the issues should be dealt with by the manufacturer they should allow owners to take and have vehicles free of charge for some of the items that have went out before there time..