ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
By matt71667 on
2013 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
This makes 12 months I have owned this car and roughly 14,500 miles in my first year of ownership. I cant say enough good things about the quality and reliability of the 2013 Chrysler 300S. I test drive the Hemi, which was my preference at the time, and decided the difference in power from the V6 was so negligible that it wasn't justified. I actually had to ask the salesman if he was sure I was in the V6 at the time because of how well the power delivery was. Plus the 31mpg highway rating is a conservative estimate. I quite frequently get 34-36 miles per gallon on 7-8 hour trips between Texas and surrounding states. My driving Around town stays around 22-24 mpg.
Favorite Features
The quality and luxury of this car is without compromise. I was test driving comparable models from Lexus, Audi, BMW, Acura and Mercedes over a 6 month buying window that I was looking. When I drove the 300S, it was love. Silky smooth transmission, powerful engine, comfort that makes you WANT to go for a drive for no reason at all. Inside the craftsmanship is impeccably perfect in every way. Everything about this car screams luxury. You will find more features than you know what to do with and the U-Connect media center is by far the most intuitive factory stereo ever made. My extended family loves road trips and being able to fit 3 "full" size adults in the back seat without hips touching!
Suggested Improvements
Current 300 models really have nothing to improve on. They are all a complete package and there is something there for every taste. I would absolutely love to see the new Chrysler Diesel engine from the Jeep Grand Cherokee make its way to the 300 model line. Just imaging the torque of a bigger V8 and closer to the 40mpg of a 4 cylinder. I would be among the first in line if they ever decide go diesel with the 300.