Used 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Worst car of all times (that I have owned)
By Sabastian

2008 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Run away, no really do not bother. I purchased this vehicle and from 85,000 miles to 125,000 I put in over $6000. Sadly it is not as easy as dumping it. I purchased this for a work vehicle and have been in the shop more than on the road. Now with 174,000 miles and more electronic, steering and other issues it would be a better paper weight.

The Last Van Standing
By Daniel

2008 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This van is literally one of the best ever. Being the last van chevy ever made it has a special place in my heart. It runs smooth and drives smooth. The engine is still cooking after 193,000 miles. Many of those miles spent towing a camper through the Rocky Mountains. She always delivers, rarely ever needs maitence. She does tend to drink gas a lot. But it drives well in the snow and the traction control is always keeping the driver safe. If you need a good reliable van this is the one. I love my Uplander and will never forget it.

quiet engine smoothes ride
By Paula Elliott

2008 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fleet 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I think for a van this is most comfortably ride, Engine is so quite, 2 air conditioner cool in hot summer,
2 heaters to keep everyone warm in cold winter. 4 captains seats easy to get to the third row.
never drove a mini van.. but I liked it. New tires and new battery 2015. Nice vehicle.

So far so good!
By 59_cadie

2008 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Bought used with 133000+ miles. 23+miles to a gallon @ 70 mph. Heater could be better but still keeps us warm in -0 temps.
We got it for $6500.00 tax, title, ins, & travel expenses to pick it up.
We are very happy with it.
Over 150,000 miles everything still works well. A/C could be cooler during in town driving.

Love my Uplander
By tmccleskey

2008 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned our Uplander for 3 years. It was a rental with 26000 miles on it. That told us that it wasn't in the shop more than it had been driven. The seats are fairly close to the seats in front of them, but the grandkids love Grandma's car. It has been really reliable, we haven't had any trouble with it. It now has 50000+ miles on it. Don't like the tire sensors.

Really easy to get in and out of. Love all the bells and whistles. It is fun to drive.

More foot room between seats. Needs to have space under the rear seat. Since they don't make these anymore, this is pointless.