2000 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
TRACKER, NOT WHAT I BARGAINED FOR
By Corey565 on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4dr SUV

I BOUGHT MY TRACKER 2 YEARS, AND I WISH I WOULD HAVE MADE A MORE INFORMED DECISION. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT DRIVES. I CALL IT MY SUPED UP GOLF CART. IT SOUNDS REALLY NOISY WHEN TRYING TO ACCELERATE. THE RESALE VALUE IS NILL. I OWE 2500 MORE ON IT THAN WHAT IT IS WORTH. THE COMFORT LEVEL INSIDE IS NON-EXISTENT ALSO. THE SEATS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, AND YOU CAN REALLY FEEL EVERY BUMP. I STILL HAVE 3 MORE YEARS LEFT ON THE LOAN, I'M COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL ITS PAID. A LONG AND EXPENSIVE LESSON....RESEARCH YOUR PURCHASE BEFORE YOU BUY. NEXT TIME GETTING AN ALTIMA.

BIG MISTAKE
By Michael A. Reniger on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4dr SUV

This vehicle was a BIG mistake. I never should have purchased it! The salesman at Ocean City Chevrolet in Shallotte, NC. Was a LIAR! This vehicle is worthless in it's resale & trade-in value. My suggestion would be to anyone looking to buy a Chev. Tracker, BY A FORD!

The Tracker Experience
By Andre Leniore on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4dr SUV

The fuel economy, mobility, flexibility and durability is very good.

Too light for long trips
By Thomas on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4dr SUV

I have found that on open highway travel, that this vehicle is too light in high winds it is easily pushed around and I have even been pushed off the road due to high winds.