Spunky ride!
By orriginal on
2008 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
This vehicle is the perfect combination of practicality and sporty fun! I've only had my new HHR (LT Special Edition) for a couple of days, so I'm not able to rate the reliability or fuel economy yet. So far, so good! I love the retro styling - very spunky! Even my style-conscious 20 year old daughter approves! My HHR is very quiet and has a smooth ride. I'm impressed with the roomy seating areas, as well as the cargo space! It's an added bonus that there are two height options for the cargo 'floor'. The seating is very comfortable; lots of headroom, even with the sunroof! Very enjoyable and fun to drive. I compared a lot of vehicles - the HHR gives the most for the money!
Favorite Features
The OnStar and driver information center are great bonuses; also like the extra glovebox. Good stereo system sound, tinted windows are easy to see through from inside, but provide privacy from outside. Seats are comfortable; love the driver's side adjustable lumbar support and fold-down seats.
Suggested Improvements
Would prefer a center console instead of the front armrests - this would feel more sturdy and would provide extra storage, as the glove boxes are small. Visibility is hampered when the driver's side visor is being used for the front window.