Beach Buggy Worries
By Jim Scott on
2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I just bought my used 2006 HHR LT2 model with all the bells and whistles and I love to drive it. It handles nice and I feel comfortable in it. Gas goes a long way on a tank for at least a week. I got it as my beach buggy, the SUV room and style with nice car features really impressed me. I see a future that I am unsure about after reading some of these reviews though? I agree cup holders are too low, and there are blind spots that I got use to or get the cheap blind spot mirrors. Trying to get use to window control location also, these are basic complaints though, I would of loved a big console with them on that like in a Jeep Liberty or something so easier to reach, but all and all love it.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, fold down seats, arm rests, bright colorful dash at night. The purple light that I thought was to help me see, but is for letting you know you should have headlights on, pretty cool. Running boards, comfort of my ride in it. Stereo nice with MP3, XM radio, CD and steering wheel control
Suggested Improvements
Radio station reception poor on most all local stations? anybody know why? all static except 1 or 2 stations. I had the leak also, dealer took car of, was stopped up drain in sunroof. Also now the sunroof is squeaking, is that sign of it going bad like what I have read when you are closing it?