2011 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Great Little Car

2011 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

1LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Great Little Car
By flrfselscrs on

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my Cruze new in August 2011 and have driven it 53,000 miles. So far there have been no maintenance issues. I've only had to change the oil every 7000 miles or so, and replace the tires, which are inexpensive. In addition to costing me very little, the car's performance meets my needs. On the highway, I get 32-37 MPG, but my overall average is 27.5. It has performed admirably in all weather conditions (including heavy snow with a set of winter tires) and even on an autocross course. The car's tiny turbo is a must for me; it's not terrifying to accelerate onto the highway in a Cruze like it has been in other small cars I've driven. Overall, I love this little car.

low cost maintenance, comfortable interior, huge trunk

awkwardly placed cup holder, loud a/c
By nancysmith
on 09/30/14 03:45 AM (PDT)

I believe what you meant is you not having any mechanical issues, not maintenance issues. Maintenance is something that is performed to prevent a failure. A good example are the oil changes. There is a schedule in the owners manual that outlines the preventative maintenance.