Used 2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Reviews

2011 Chevrolet Cruze

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Worst mistake of my life
By Eric Maiden

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

At first I was excited to have my first brand new car but once the test drive was over and the paperwork was signed the nightmare began. My first day with the car I had a service airbag warning appear. Took it to the dealer they flashed the computer everything was OK or so I thought. Just before my first service I had noticed a bunch of extra wind noise in the cabin so when I talked to the dealership they said no problem we will fix it. However during the visit to the shop my brand new car was backed into a pole ... They tried to fix the damage but only caused more problems scratches in the plastic dents in the rocker panels paint runs ... It took over 9 months to get it back to brand new status and the noise in the cockpit was still there. The car will surge when it is first started until it gets up to operating temperature. I have had several oil leaks and it took 4 tries to get the intake manifold gasket fixed properly. The paint is flaking off that started at 40k miles the trunk button stopped working at 50k miles, have replaced all of the light bulbs (currently have 80k on the odometer) and at 78k miles the ac stopped working... Tried to get help from general motors but they refuse to admit I got a lemon I am currently in the market but will never buy another Chevy again

Don't buy it.
By Marissa

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had wayyyyy too much trouble with this car in the past year. I'm at about 74,000 miles at the moment but it's just recall after recall and problem after problem. I feel like I'm at the dealer every other month. I'm currently at the dealer getting a new turbo charger, last month the hoses were leaking and something was cracked, month before it was something else that I can't even remember. It's all been covered but it's also all been a headache.

Sitting at dealer ship again
By Michelle

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Our cruze is only 2011 and I know I have brought our car to dealer 5 times this makes six times in 3 year...IAM SO PISSED ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS WOW...Every time it's something close to the engine but not close enough the pawertrai kicks in...[non-permissible content removed]

Junk
By Jcommons

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Save yourself a Head ache!!!! I had my cruze 6 months. Bought it at 60,000 ran hot 2nd week air compressor was fried and Im starting to have issues with my transmission pulling. First chance i get it has to go!!!!

Not worth buying
By Julia

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is a piece of junk! Definitely not worth the money! We have had our Cruze in the shop numerous times with coolant system problems!!! Really Chevy!! How many bad reviews from unhappy customers are you going to get on this car? This is ridiculous!! We certainly won't be buying another Chevy!!