2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
2007 Atomic Orange Z06 Corvette
By 2007 Corvette Z06 on 07/21/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. GM finally did it right. Several times they have come close, but never actually did it. What do I mean by they finally did it? For the first time they have not allowed a specific price point to keep the car from becoming what it should have done many times over. The greatest American muscle car that has basically no limitations. You have to spend 200K to get a car that can even come close to the all around performance of this car.

ZO6 ZL2 $77,565.00
By corjett on 06/19/07 18:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Miles of smiles. Each and every one is so much fun to drive after my C-5 it's hard to believe. Its much improved comfort and style looks say it all.

My Z06 Covette
By QuickRick on 06/14/07 09:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I really can't believe what a docile driving beast this car is. You could easily step out of a Honda Civic and into this car finding it so very similar. Easy to drive, easy ride quality and refinement. Then the tach reaches 3500rpms and the beast is let loose big time! I take friends for rides and never do anything outrageous until the end of the ride and they are so surprised how quiet and comfortable it is. When they feel the power like me they wonder where it came from so quickly, so brutally. It is totally up to you...drive carefully and get 27mpg or like Mario Andretti, 3.6 seconds to 60 you can do either with this "everyday driver" able supercar.

An awesome beast!
By jcimral on 04/08/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my seventh Corvette and hands down it is the best one yet. Performance is off the scale, but it is also docile enough to be your driver. See you on Route 66.

First Vette
By Mr. GZZ on 02/08/07 16:12 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I will totally surprised at the ride. My wife's first words about Corvettes is that they rode rough. I was thoroughly surprised and please with the ride and really surprised how well the car handled.

Best Bang for Buck
By Scottsdale Tiger on 01/21/07 21:43 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the fastest stock production car I have ever driven off the vendor lot and the most fun. I have had Porsches, Ferarri, and various old muscle cars which just do not compare to the overall power plus daily fun to drive performance of this car. I keep reading about plastics, cheap interior, doesn't compare to Porsches, Ferarris, Lambos, etc. Give me a break! It's half the price or less! There is no other car I have owned which comes close to what this car can do for the money spent. This really is the car with the best bang for the buck. I would purchase another if I did not have to wait another 10 months again just to pay premium over MRSP.

Bad to the bone
By Mark Paul on 12/27/06 06:42 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the 23rd Corvette I have owned. I did not trade my Red 2002 Z06 as it only has 6000 miles on it since I bought it new. I like the old hardtop style and I wish the 2007 had the same roofline as the '02. The '07 is way smoother to drive and does not show any kind of raw power until you want it to. I have never had a Corvette like this one. A real sleeper. My wife would never know what it was capable of. It is a pure rocket ship, but much more predictable than the '02, which is a 'twitchy' ride. The new one is so different it's hard to describe. Awesome sound system and navigation system. Rides and steers like it's on railroad tracks and stops instantly. The raw pulling power is brutal!

Z06 earned my respect
By seslew on 11/30/06 19:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I was not until recently a big Corvette fan. But I have changed my mind after owning the Z06 for the last month. It is the fastest car I have ever driven, even faster than the Lamborghini Gallardo ($200g's) a friend brought by to compare to the Z06. The handling is superb and for normal driving it is very comfortable. Everything about the car says quality. Large multi-piston brakes, advanced electronic traction control, design and attention to detail. The Goodyear Eagle Runflats stick to the road like they are part of it. The gearbox seems a little heavy but I haven't missed a shift and the throw is short and fast. I have never had a car that attracts so much attention. A great car.

King of the Hill
By shoknawe on 11/27/06 18:39 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked the car up two days ago, replacing my '03 Z06 that I thought couldn't be matched. This car is far beyond words. The power is absolutely intoxicating,and its stance is without equal. Sure, I could've bought a Porsche or Ferrari. If I had, I really would have hated to get "spanked" by a dude in his Z06. Thankfully, I get to avoid that distasteful experience and do the spanking myself. This is definitely the "Heartbeat of America!"

Nice Car
By Henry on 10/01/06 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I was pleasantly suprised by how good a daily driver this car is. I was expecting the ride to be rough and loud but in fact it is quite liveable. The interior is not quite up to par when compared to a Porsche, but it's good enough. The engine is insane and so above and beyond what you need. There is so much torque availabe even when the revs are are on the low end which makes it alot more flexible their foreign counterparts. Steering isn't quite as nible as I would like but still is quite good. Overall, I enjoy driving this car more than my previous car (996 Porsche). Be sure to get a CAGS eliminator installed that allows you to bypass the 1st to 4th shift gas saving mode.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.