Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Great Super Car
By Runeman

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great super car! I have owned 2 Porsches, 2 Caddys, 6 Marks, 1 Infinity, 6 Vettes and many others. This is the absolutely the best and greatest experience of all! Awesome acceleration, superb handling, good comfort, excellent reliability and good gas mileage. It's all I expect from a car and it's made in America.

Awesome
By Lou c

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

You simply cannot go wrong. I have owned 7 Corvettes. Every model from C- 1 to C-6 are beautiful. But the ZO6 is simply one of the best cars ever made. It has stunning looks and great performance. Cannot park or drive it without people commenting on it's beauty. This car is second to none.

Performance and looks, what else can one ask for.

Fit/finish can improve.

Fantastic All American Sportscar
By Wayne F

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned this vehicle now for a year and have had nothing but a phenomenal experience. The car is quiet, handles superb and had the power to keep things interesting always. I ways amazed at getting 26.8 mpg on a trip back from Kentucky. Great to have an all American Sportscar available that can perform with the best of them. The storage in the back is great for road trips. No regrets on purchase of my first Corvette!

Gas mileage. Incredible exhaust note. Quiet interior.

Steering on the 2007 somewhat stiff at highway speeds. Corrected in 2008

Bang for the buck
By RoyS

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had owned and enjoyed a 2003 Z06, but the 2007 is basically the same curb weight with 100 more hp. The car must be driven with respect for its capabilities. I do 2-3 HPDE events a year with it. The coupe design allows a lot of luggage space. On a road trip of nearly 2000 miles using the AC over half the time, the car got 27.5 mpg.

Tremendous acceleration, non-invasive stability control, strong brakes, good handling. Power windows that raise and lower slightly for a good seal on opening and closing the doors.

The weakest part of the car is probably its clutch. The prodigous torque can easily overpower it. The runflat tires will heat up and pressure up on a track.

Convinced!
By Convinced!

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first GM product. I am a self-described Mustang nut. My last vehicle was a 2004 SVT Cobra vert Mystichrome package. I have been critical of Vettes since the late 1970s. My last Cobra impressed on me, again, how uninspired contemporary Vettes were. Then the Z06 came out. After test driving a used 2006 model, I was smitten! We bought our Z06 on June 30, 2007. I am convinced and converted from Ford "faithfulness." This is the performance car for under $100,000.00!

Fast, fun, well mannered in town, fast, fun, handles fantastically, fast, fun, head turner, comfortable, heads-up-display,

Free performance upgrades? Seriously, the exhaust sounds wimpy for a 505 hp car!