2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (43 reviews )
Vette the Best
By mickeyalso on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

There is nothing to compare in Europe or Japan as far as price, performance, and just planin darn fun. Handles and accelerates like a bat out of hell. Looks better than Ferraris, Porsches, Nissans aren't even close. Buy American, cause its the best.

ZO6
By rcap on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The Corvette ZO6 is a dream come true. Of course mine is red. I am 6'-5" and its comfortable. I also own a 1996 Impala SS and the difference is like night and day. But that differnece is waht makes owning both cars so enjoyable. I can either "cruise on auto" in the Impala or stay "wide-eyed" driving the 6 speed Vette. I purchased both new and still paid less than a Porsche -- and have much more fun.

2002 Z06¬óBetter Than You Think¬Ö
By n938b on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The 405 hp Z06 is a terrific car. No fan of the Corvette since mid-year Stingrays, my first drive in a C5 changed my opinion instantly. Solid without the cowl shake, squeaks, and rattles of the past. Low sills, analog dash, comfortable seats. But it was the greatly improved rigidity that made me a believer that Chevrolet finally got the car right¬Ö or close to it. If you haven't driven one, don't let old perceptions preclude consideration of this terrific performing automobile.

JIMMY
By lONGVAL on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

IT IS AWESOME WITH EXTREME POWER. ITS INTERIOR IS WELL DONE WITH MANY USER FRIENDLY FEATURES

Bad Ride
By Kingtiger on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 22nd Corvette. My '66 427 was not near the league the performance of this Vette is in. This is the most perfectly balanced sports car I have ever owned, Ferarri's included. The rev limiter needs to be about 7,000 rpm's to really make the car scream, but an absolute joy to drive. Life is too short people, get one and never settle just to be settling. What a blast!

Amazing
By geo on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first corvette, but I have been around them and driven many different models. I must say the C5 is the best one yet. The Z06 has superb handling and ridiculous amounts of HP. Hold down the active handling button for five seconds and put her into competition mode and flex the true V-8 power.

1Fun Z06
By 1Fun Z06 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first vette and a Z06 at that. It's my daily driver and I've had it 8 months. It's like being at Disney World every day. Never had so much fun driving. I can pass 99% of cars at will and it's a beautiful car also. I call it my "stress-buster". After a tough day at work, I just have fun on the way home. Never knew driving could be such fun. Worth every penny!

A true American
By Bear & Carol on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I sought the ZO6 for what it is. Sprots car. Since it has no insulation (weight) and even a thinner window that the other models (weight), I know that I would give some comfort over the coupe. I got what I exepted. A highy engineered sports car that competes easily with cars costing 400% more. The engine is truly a mavel. Has a single cam and two valves per cylinder for effency, reliability and lower rotating mass. Over 400 foot pounds of torque and 28 miles per gallon tell the story there. The quality and thought that went into this car shows it's fifty years of engineering. The more I find out about this car, the better it gets.

What a ride
By eddie44 on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my convertible for four months. What a ride! HP,handling,comfort and style. What more could you ask for? I have 6500 miles in 4 months. Does that say enough?

2002 zo6
By joko on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I love my Zo6 as most owners do , The most performance for the buck by a long shot