LS 2.2L 5 speed manual 2006 cobalt
By bbwlover on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car from an awesome man named Vince from car City on E. 14th street Des Moines, Iowa around April of 2012. I was originally looking for a ford focus with a 5 speed manual transmission but saw the color on this (pepsi blue) and caught my eye. Only had one problem with this car: air conditioner pulley lost some mounting screws and a belt popped off. Losing a screw is probably due to my moderate off roading at Jester Park and a belt popping off just happens sometimes but in this case was caused by the AC pulley shifting in position due to lack of mounting hardware. Just bad luck, really. I love it though. no features like power windows/ locks, mirrors, and is a 5 speed. I love it!
Favorite Features
5 speed manual is a little sporty, AC is amazing, no problems, simple, reliable, color, 33 MPG, cheap car, cheap tax, title, license, insurance, plates, and to maintain.
Suggested Improvements
None, unlike Honda...this car comes with no features if you pay less for it, I like how you have the OPTION to get the bells and whistles not being forced to if you want the car. I do not want all those features and I do not want to pay for all that, I just need a cheap car that is good on gas. I love American Cars!