Arrival blue, SS coupe
By Katiebug12199 on
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I absolutely love my Cobalt. I've had it for 5 months now. I came from a Honda Civic and never imagined I'd afford a car with this much power. People stop me to tell me how much they love the car and the color. I drove it from MD to TN with no problems. It's had minor issues with the shifter and rotors but the car had been sitting for a while before I bought it and it was fixed right away for me. It's fun and sporty. All my friends want to drive it but I'm not ready to get out of the driver's seat yet. I can't wait to personalize it with some aftermarket parts. I started out years ago in an 89' Cavalier Z24 that was passed on to me and hope this one lasts just as long.
Favorite Features
The color, the wheels, the stereo, the overall look and feel of it. I've never owned a "new" car before but the technology amazes me. Chevy is a good brand name.
Suggested Improvements
I'm only getting 21mpg in the city.On a road trip it got up to 28mpg hwy but dropped back down when I returned.It can't make tight turns.As little as it is you'd think it would spin right around. Also, the view out the back is horrible. I'm always afraid of hitting something. The front end is too plain.