1998 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series Consumer Review: This is a beast.

1998 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series - Consumer Review

This is a beast.
By L0ve my Ch3vy on

1998 Chevrolet C/K 3500 Series K3500 Cheyenne 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I have never owned a truck and needed one for work. I picked this one up at an auction and really had no idea what it had been through. It has some body damage and has been a fleet vehicle so I knew it has seen some rough days but the price was righ so I bought it. I've had it for about 6 months and haven't had to do anything to it even though I've put on over 15000 miles. It is a monster but is still easy to drive. The back seat is the biggest most comfortable I've ever seen. I've loaded it with over 2500 pounds of hardwood and honestly, I hardly noticed. The 4wd is rad. It's just a solid, reliable workmonster.

Manly good looks. I love being the longest truck in any parking lot. I can haul whatever want. I would probably enjoy getting in an accident with it (peace of mind).

A tually (like a dually but with three tires instead of two). That would look pretty ridiculous!