2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: GM lost a customer

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche

GM lost a customer
By Dave on

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Leased this truck through my company and it is the best truck in the world as long as it does not leave the drive way. This truck squeaks coming from right front wheel on start up to 30 mph, it can be heard from blocks away. Had it to the dealership at least 9x & they could never duplicate the problem even though I have it on video which I'm posting to youtube this week. Love the look and function of the truck, cant beat that. The interior of my LTZ I will put against any of the foreign luxury cars, it comes with everything and GM hit a home run there. My other car is an 08 Denali but for the money that GM wants & there poor customer service I really cant see going back to them. Sorry.

The interior and design of the truck I love, when people get in it they are pleasantly surprised. Folding mirrors, back up camera heated seats and function ability from full truck to panels on is a great concept.

When your customer calls, don't snub them and blow them off with GM bucks to put towards a new GM. Would have loved it if I hadn't been embarrassed to drive it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review