2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX Sport Wagon model:
Great price point....
By hamil65 on 11/30/11 17:10 PM (PST)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have owned my wagon for a month now and love it. Purchased a Demo for only 27k. After pricing the BMW 3 series wagon and the Audi A4 equally equipped........10k+ difference, forget it. For 10k they can have more horse power and all wheel drive (live in SoCal don't need it). This engine is peppy enough and with the planned Icebox intake, power will be just fine. Recently got 32mpg Hwy averaging 70 mph. Sold my 2005 Mercedes E320 Wagon for this and its sooooo nice to have a transmission that shifts without hesitation. Not as quiet and smooth as the Merc but a new Benz was 55k....enough said.

I Love This Wagon!
By really1 on 10/27/11 17:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe for this car after rescuing 2 dogs. I could not get them into the coupe very easily, so I bought the TSX Sportwagon. Tighter handling than the Accord. Smaller than the Accord - which is good. I LOVE the handling. Doesn't seem different from the sedan in ride and handling. Bluetooth could be better. Perfect space and great drive!

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY
By johnnywild74 on 05/17/11 15:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I brought this car traded my pathfinder for the acura tsx sport wagon.What a difference better gas mileage, smoother ride,luxury interior,great built.i love this car

Get a Sport Wagon instead of SUV !!!
By hon45 on 03/23/11 07:17 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded 2008 Acura TL with new TSX Wagon! Reason is we start a family. I dont want SUV because the most SUV is prone to rollover I have very concern! And too much gas is eaten! I test drive a RDX, great performance but noisy because of turbo. Trunk space in RDX looks smaller than TSX wagon. TSX design of interior and exterior look beautiful! Power of K24 engine feels like V6 performance! Great MPG! I have had 88, 92 Integra, 02 Accord V6, and 08 TL, there were very few problems! Honda is the best reliable automaker EVER!

Go Buy One Before they Run out!
By tsxwagonfan on 03/21/11 20:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bougth one this weekend. My wife and I have a newborn so this was a great compromise. I have a sporty vehicle that can carry all of the stuff that comes along with children. The ride is firm and is designed with a sporty driver in mind. Not everyone will like this much road feel but it is great for me. It has a lot of cargo room and handles like s sports car. It has every feature I could ever want and I didn't get the tech package. This is so much nicer than a lumbering SUV!

A Great Wagon
By bennettlo on 03/01/11 20:46 PM (PST)

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a base-model TSX wagon that I bought about a month ago. I like it a lot, I think it's a great car and the base costs at least 5-6k less than a bmw or audi. That said, I realize it's got compromises and doesn't really compete with the A4 or 3-series. I choose it because it's a solid, comfy and reliable car with some added utility. I think of it as a modern Volvo 240 wagon that I'll be able to drive for 10 years with few problems. It is fun to drive though and I can hit corners at a high rate of speed. The acceleration is fine, but not impressive, as every reviewer has said. Acura went wrong with the name and little else; it's not a "sport" wagon, but it is an excellent wagon.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon in VA is:

$124 per month*