Luxury & stylish
By Joshua Carroll on
1998 Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan
Bought this car a couple years ago with almost 100,000 miles on it. Now it has almost 150,000 miles on it but still rides like a brand new Lexus. I love it, but it has had its problems like any other car. Right now I'm having a problem with my transmission, but that'll be fixed soon. Runs really quiet and smooth when kept clean and maintained all the time. I do hate the position of the cruise control, fog lights, and seat heater buttons but every car has it's minor annoyances. The road noise is a bit louder than what I prefer, but the smooth ride makes up for it. I do hate the fact that the backseat isn't big enough for tall people, but I guess the style of the car makes up for that.
Favorite Features
Electric seats, seat heaters, fog lights, sunroof, sleek design and power. Sound system sounds wonderful too.
Suggested Improvements
A couple buttons could be placed in a better location. Back seats could be lengthened and more horsepower could be added. Faster transition of the gears from let's say Reverse to D4 could be fixed. And like in a post under the 2.5TL model, the D4 light doesn't stay on to long after 100,000 miles.