2002 Acura RSX Consumer Review: Perfect car for young single g

2002 Acura RSX - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Perfect car for young single guy
By AcuraGuy on

2002 Acura RSX 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I researched several vehicles before looking at the RSX but fell in love with it when I test drove it. Bought it a week later and haven't regretted my decision. I've now had my Acura for a month and put nearly 3,000 miles on the car already. Absolutely no problems other than an alignment issue that the dealership immediately took care of. Great power, superb handling, and fantastic styling are tradmarks of car. I have had several strangers come up and tell me they love my car. Not that I crave attention but being 25 and having girls come up and strike up conversation about my car is a plus. Get a spoiler...its worth the couple hundred dollars.

Favorite Features

Interior design: I love everything about the interior especially the crimson red nighttime lighting. Leather is comfortable even on hot days. Handling is top notch allowing me to take some hairpin turns at twice the speed limit.

Suggested Improvements

Audio system: For a $20,000+ car the system is average. Not particularly loud and it skips often if a cd has any imperfections with it. However I do love the auto-search radio station feature. Also a one touch tilt feature on the sunroof would be a good idea.