2002 Acura RSX Type-S - Consumer Reviews

Type-S 2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (211 reviews )
Waking Up
By German Boy on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Impulse buy. Loved the looks in and out. Now I'm waking up. Engine is good - for a motorcycle. Ride is good - for a hay wagon (brutal if pavement is not perfect). I'm a 6'5" driver who has no head room and no legroom... I thought Acura was a luxury brand. I want my Passat back!

Biggest Bang for Your Buck
By jer on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The new RSX fixes the few problems the Interga had. The best improvement is the seating. These seats are built for americans. They are large and comfortable, compared to the old integra. Furthermore, the 2 1/2" of additional height helps me from not hitting my head on the ceiling. This car is really complete also. The only options I had added to my fire pepper red Type-S was the rear wing, the upgrade wheels and the fog lights down in front. It is an incredible car; leather, great sound, 100hp per liter with under 3,000 lbs, hot as a pistol and all for under $26K!

Nothing Better
By Lorenza on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my first Type-S in March, a silver one w/ a spoiler and then in June I bought an identical black one.. what can i say, i look this car. this is my first time driving manuel, and it's so easy. i driven other maunel cars since then and nothing compares. it's very sleek. I've put in a system, tints and chrome rims on the cars since i've got them and they look awesome

Awsome >two thumbs up>
By ant0258 on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Perfect for all types of people. I drive mine to school and i got all the ladies. And i added lots of attachments to it.

Take a look.....
By You_Can't_Go_Wrong on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a front-wheel drive car (I live in MI, SNOW!), decent gas milage, something I could have fun driving to work, but refined enough to take a girl on a date. Out of all these requests, I ended up with the RSX Type S. This car is shear "WOW!" I'm a tall guy (6'4") and I fit comfortably in this car. I had one factory assembly issue with the steering wheel column cover. I just re-assembled it easily and all is fine. Other than that this car is exactly what everyone writes about it. I don't need an arm rest because I never take my hand off the shifter. I love driving and love this car!

Awesome
By ChaseRSXS on 09/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Perfect car in all ways

A wonderful car.
By Lanny on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle has performed very well. It is great to have a car with climate control, an awesome sound system, good gas mileage, and some real power that can be tapped when necessary.

I LOVE THE RSX-S!
By Peter Kim on 09/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

There's nothing like the feel of i-VTEC roaring in your ears as you down shift into gears. The car has great handling and unbelievable power for a 4 cylinder engine that's naturally aspirated. Honda's engineering prides in their normally aspirated engines. Till the day I can't put my hands on a steering wheel, I'll be behind the wheel of a Honda.

RSX
By matwka2002 on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Its really good car and is sleak and easy to modify for those of you who like to supe up cars.

FALLING IN LOVE !!
By partymom on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura RSX Type-S Type-S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

THE FIRST TIME I DROVE THE RSX-TYPE S I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT, FROM THE SPORTY EXTERIOR TO THE INTERIOR WITH ALL THE CREATURE COMFORTS. I ACTUALLY ENJOY MY 120 MILE ROUNDTRIP COMMUTE TO WORK!!!! THE HANDLING IS SUPERB EVEN IN SERIOUS RAIN STORMS. I HAVE A 4 YR. OLD CHILD WHO IS ALWAYS WITH ME SO THE SAFETY ISSUE WAS A BIG ONE FOR ME. THE LAYOUT OF THE INTERIOR IS MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT THIS CAR, EVERYTHING IS WITHIN REACH WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD. I RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO EVERYONE BECAUSE IT FULFILLS ALL EXPECTATIONS AND THEN SOME!!! I FALL IN LOVE EACH TIME I GET BEHIND THE WHEEL (MY HUSBAND HAS TO BRIBE ME TO LET HIM DRIVE!!)