Best car yet
By John from VA on
1992 Acura Legend LS 4dr Sedan
I purchased this car in 96. It had 50K when purchased, now has 135K. I have replaced brake master, converted AC to new freon when all the leaks were found. Much cheaper than installing a new system if you can find a mechanic to take the time. Tires, brakes and fluids just like any other car. Still need to do the motor mounts to fix the 1 to 2 shift issue. It's been in the garage its whole life, home and work. It still shines up like it was new except for the sand blasted front, I live in north east. Great car to drive and look at. Everything fits together so well and tight. I enjoy driving the 70 to 90+. It seems to get easier as speeds go up.
Favorite Features
For a 15 year old the suspension is unbelievable. All the toys still work. Not many 92s out there look as good as this Legend. Always seems to get a compliment or at least a long stare after a wash and shine.
Suggested Improvements
Closed loop brake system to keep out contaminants. Figure out a way to get a second cup holder. Improve low end torque. Regular gas would be nice.