Used 2012 Volvo XC70 Consumer Reviews

$13,500

Used XC70 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Solid, Smooth and very powerful

rnarendmd, 04/25/2012

This is my second xc70 after trading up from a 2006 model. The new T6 model is so much better than the previous model. The engine is terrific and the comfort and ride quality are much improved. Gas mileage is about the same as the old turbo 5 cyl. (avg. 19.6 so far on reg. fuel; but car only has 500 miles on it and is not broken in yet). The premium stereo is terrific and the streaming bluetooth works great. The overall feeling of the car is very refined and is a great car for someone with young kids. Cargo space is obviously excellent as well. Very happy with my new car and looking forward to the first road trip!

Swedish buy

A Reader, 01/28/2016
3.2 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Know ahead what options to look for since some vehicles do not automatically have certain options

FURSTRATION Volvo lost a good customer

robert d, 02/15/2017
T6 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

this car has headlights not fit for night driving above 45 mph.I have owned four Volvos and I loved the first three,2002 v70 a great car.A 2006 s60 good car and s80 so the decision to buy a new Volvo was easy. little did I know that the head lights were changed and no adjustment would help the lights. BECAUSE the lights have a visor over them preventing you from seeing far enough down the road. The Volvo dealers were of no help. one saying you could buy a different car REALY! all VOLVOS WITH HALAGON LITES WEAR VISORS I think it is a mandate tp lower the beams so as not to blind on coming cars and to prevent you from seeing ROAD SIGNS WITHOUT USING THE HIGH BEAMS because of this I sold this UNSAFE VOLVO. VOLVO lost me as a customer . VOLVO THE I DON'T CARE COMPANY I expected more from the safe car co.