2015 Volvo XC60 SUV Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

Stealth deal.
By Guido Smet

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV 3.2 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 6/14 (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is unkown to many it seems and does not get many reviews, but I would buy another one in a heartbeat. Awesome drivers car, great brakes, excellent steering feedback, and deceptively fast. Compared to BMW and Audi, this one is the way to go. Easily $5-8K less expensive, and has been very reliable. Great dealer support. Compared to my friends with Mercedes and BMW's, I am a happy camper!

Blood-Blooded Arrow!
By Grama Jean

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV T5 Drive-E Premier 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased my 2015.5 Volvo XC60 in December 2015 as a dealer demonstrator with low miles and Volvo Certified. Absolutely love this vehicle! I had narrowed my search to a Acura RDX or the Volvo XC60 and found the safety features, the nimble and quick handling, sleek exterior design and the straight-forward, understated but more than adequate interior won out in the Volvo. The RDX had a dull feel to it compared to the energy and zip of the XC60 and the rear-end design of the RDX fell short. My gas mileage has been phenomenal using the ECO feature and it has the same getup and go as a Acura Integra I once owned. I have Blind Spot technology and the protection package, both features I find helpful. The cargo area is just what I was looking for and like the idea the seats all lie flat. Most of all it is fun to drive! I keep my vehicles for a long time and put lots of miles on them; 296,000 and 263,000 on previous vehicles (Acura and Nissan respectively) and hope to enjoy the same longevity with my Volvo.

Good for family with only 1 child
By Talia

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV T5 Premier 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased a 2016 XC60 this past December since I had a brand new baby and felt we needed a SUV for safety. The SUV is overall very safe im sure but the accessibility of the backseat is ridiculous. I cannot tell you how many times ive hit my head trying to maneuver my sons car seat into the middle seat. The only way you can easily get a car seat in the backseat is if you move either the driver seat or the passenger seat forward almost completely. My husband is 6'1" so if he is driving you may as well count the driver side of the car out in terms of being able to put a baby into the back. For the amount of money we paid for the vehicle i assumed the backseat would be comfortable which it is not for an adult. I am only 5'4" and am incredibly uncomfortable when i sit in the backseat with my son, to the point where you have to sit sideways because your legs have practically no room. I feel this is a HUGE design flaw on Volvo's part! If you only have 1 child and don't count on having any more then this is the car for you. However if you plan on having more kids good luck to them being comfortable in the back seat! I cannot wait until it is time to buy a new vehicle which is unfortunate because I heard such great things about Volvo's but probably will never buy another one again!

Love My Car
By J Miller

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV T5 Drive-E 4dr SUV w/Prod. End 6/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought the 2015 Volvo XC60 as a demo with low miles about six weeks ago and I really like it. The ride is smooth and fast, and stereo system is crisp. I love the rain sensor, and I really appreciate all the safety features (parking assist, BLIS, rear camera). There are a few things I would change about the interior design though. For example, the design of space for storage between the front seats is not very practical. The cup holders are also positioned so that can they interfere with the gearshift. The navigation/sensor software is functional but not very intuitive, especially compared to systems in other luxury brands. Overall though, I am happy with my purchase.

Best luxury SUV ever
By Shon Johnson

2015 Volvo XC60 SUV 3.2 Platinum 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 6/14 (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at several luxury crossover vehicles before buying the XC60. This is my second Volvo (my first being a S40 ) and I didn't think that I would love it as much as I did my S40 but Wow is all I can say! I thought a Volvo SUV would be boring and too old-fashioned but I was wrong. I would buy this 2015.5 again and again. I love running errands and taking long drives because it great on gas mileage and it is so nice to look at both inside and outside. Another plus is that it doesn't sit so high off the ground that you have to hoist yourself up just to get in like my Expedition. This XC60 is the perfect size.