Used 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Reviews

Used Touareg for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Ride

herg, 01/13/2007
V8 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned in my 20 years of driving. VW went above and beyond on this one and the dealership was great too.

5 out of 5 stars

This is Awesome!

K.B.S., 01/19/2007
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is great! The build quality and rigidity are excellent and it is more comfortable than my old Cadillac Escalade! The reliability has been excellent as well, though that is to be expected from a VW. I have had no problems whatsoever. I already have almost 7,000 miles on it and it runs very well. The gas mileage isn't perfect, but considering the fact that the vehicle is built better than a tank and tows 7,700 lbs, I don't mind. The V6 is not the most athletic of engines, but the V8 is too much for me and I couldn't justify paying almost $70,000 (with options) for the V10 TDI, but it has plenty of power and is very smooth, as is the tranny. Buy one! They don't fail to satisfy!

1.5 out of 5 stars

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

hatetoureg, 02/05/2012
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Save your money and shop else where. We bought this car new in 2007 from Stolhman. I hate the people at Stolhman. They are rude and were soo unhelpful from the moment we had to bring it in for issues at 5,000 miles. In the end they blammed us. This car is beyond disappointing and I wouldn't drive it again if someone gave me one for free with a million dollars. The number of little items that went on the car from the beginning were endless...at 100,000 miles it needed over $8,000 in repairs. I never had an accident with this car. Interior fabulous. Issues included: Tire sensors were broken from day one, transmission, heater issues, window issues, break issues and the list goes on..

3.13 out of 5 stars

Wouldn't buy it

miamicustoemr, 06/21/2010
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Car is too heavy, get ready for changing brakes and tires every 20K miles even with my wife driving it. Worse warranty in the industry. poor pick up performance due also to the weight. Horrible customer service, road side assistance sent my car to another dealer across town and it was sitting in the parking lot, no one knew about the car even after being assure by the customer service department that they had received the car. If you must buy this car I suggest at least never buy from south motors in Miami.

2 out of 5 stars

I just lost $8000......

T, 09/02/2015
V6 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Don't get me wrong, I love this car. It drives great and is beautiful. But due to having a family of 5, two young hockey players, I had to get something bigger. Here's where I start to hate this car. I purchased it used just a year and a half ago for $21,000. I checked kbb and nada at the time and that was the value. I now owe the bank $18000. And the car is worth $10,000.....oh my lands! Never in my life have I been upside down in a loan. The car is in excellent condition and has half the miles it's supposed to, so how the heck did this happen?!!! I will never buy another vw for this reason.

1 out of 5 stars