Used 2019 Volkswagen Golf Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Golf for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

What a GREAT car!!

Taylor Family, 12/05/2019
1.4T S 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Tremendous handling, quick, responsive and GREAT on gas!! Plenty of leg room front and back. Seats 4 adults comfortably!

Lemon

Mike Soroka, 02/07/2021
1.4T S 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

right from the start faulty fuel system sensor i believe. Car towed to them after 1 week of service. Since then periodic problems with the car hesitating and surging making it almost impossible to drive. Then suddenly back to normal for a week or so and then problems again. Also random electriaal issues like the seatbelt warning chime going off randomly or the windshield wipers starting up with no moisture. I have no confidence in this car.

White lightning

Richard, 06/28/2020
1.4T SE 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have a white se with a six speed manual. It’s a pocket rocket. I find myself doing 80 on the interstate without realizing it and it’s ready to go at the green light. I’m 6’2 and this car has amazing leg and head room. I have no idea what gas mileage I’m getting I just no it is on par with my last car, Corolla. I do find the voice recognition for the infotainment system frustrating. The b pillar is to wide. The interior is perfect except for the center arm rest. All in all I love this car.

Amazing

Tia, 10/30/2019
1.4T S 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car so much, compact but enough space for a single person.

Golf actually is fun!

Richee, 11/20/2020
1.4T SE 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Never golfed, seems boring, BUT I’m digging my 2019 Golf SE with 6-speed Manuel. Smooth ride, plenty of upscale options, had to go out of state to find, on the 250 mile trip home on toll/interstate highways, I averaged 39.3 mpg & that’s going 70-80 most of the time. This car is engaging, plus I got to keep all those nice things, leather, heated seats, sunroof, Apple play, it’s white out, black inside. Perfect so far!