Used 2010 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

My Venza, the Car that chose me
By Lisa D.

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I inherited my 2010 Venza from my Dad when he passed away last year. It had only 10,000 miles on it, even though it was 7 years old. I wouldn't have been able to afford this car and so I would not have looked at it to purchase. That being said after owning it for over a year now, I absolutely love it! It is the best car I have ever owned. Yes, it doesn't get great gas mileage, but that's because it's a big car and has a v6 engine so it has lots of power. It is so comfortable as well, the seats are totally adjustable and go up and down as well as forward and backward. Road trips are now very pleasant in my Venza. The best part is that I get to remember my Dad when I drive it. :) <3

Alternator failure
By female

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The alternator failed at 105k miles, disappointed in Toyota quality. I purchased this vehicle used after owning a Tundra that I was quite pleased with, I owned for 14 years with no complaints or additional expense other than maintenance. Drivers side visor broke apart as well, can't drive in So Cal with out one.

Life Saver
By s Jackson

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is Venza #2. #1 was also a 2010, and was t-boned by a Dodge Ram running a red light at maybe 50 mph. The inside panel by my feet was pushed in a foot and a half. I walked away, very shaken but ok. My wife suffered a cracked rib from the center council. The insurance company gave us a rental for only a week, so we located Venza #2, knowing it may save our lives again. We wish the car was still in production as the original had styling that was years ahead of its time, and we would like a new one.

Love my Venza
By Lisa D

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

So comfortable! I've never owned a car this nice before. It drives so quite and smooth. Especially on the freeways. It's the favorite car I have ever owned and it very well my be the last car I own. 😊

It's a toyota.......great car
By Jeff henry

2010 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very reliable