2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

$37,850

Save as much as $5,101
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Trying something new

James Y., 02/02/2020
Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Had 3 F150s with very few issues along the way, but the prices of the new ones are simply out of sight. So, I decided to give a Toyota a try this time around, given the lower price for similar equipment. I love the simplicity of the Toyota...no useless bling, baubles and eye candy...just a solid, good looking truck inside and out, with all the modern conveniences and a great reliability track record. Yes, it feels a little dated and a bit less refined than some of its competitors, but it's a good, bulletproof, comfortable, capable, truck that does everything I need a truck to do. And, importantly, it was priced right. As someone else said, if you want bling and baubles, you won't find them here. I've had two trucks like that and found all the 'cool', whiz-bang, stuff to be interesting but largely unnecessary, overly complex, and certainly not worth the extra investment. They were solutions to problems I never had, and just added complexity, distraction, and often frustration. The Tundra has good, intuitive, easy to navigate features which add to my driving experience in meaningful ways. In addition, it's ridiculously off-road capable...far more than my other trucks. My only gripe is with the fuel mileage, but it's the price I'm willing to pay to drive a V8 with all the simplicity, torque and horsepower I prefer. Love the Tundra so far. It's different from what I'm used to, but not in bad ways. It's very off-road capable with all the bells and whistles I need to enjoy my commute and travels.

Love our 2020 Platinum series!

Jennifer D, 10/18/2019
Platinum 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

We decided to "downgrade" from our Infiniti SUV QX80 .. but we are very pleased with all the upgrades to the 2020 Tundra which had most of the options our $100k SUV has! It even had keyless entry and push button start!!! Drives smooth, feels more luxury than just a TRUCK.. we are beyond happy with it! We have the Mesquite (brown) color with black interior... its stunning! 38 gallon gas tank is a bit spendy to fill, but hey we get almost 600 miles out of a full tank.

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tundra

Scott Brame, 04/20/2020
Platinum 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Tundra - my first was a 2001 and is still in great shape, but I sold it to my nephew. There is little not to like about this vehicle, but there are some things: lackluster fuel economy (but I love that reliable and powerful engine), no front parking sensors on the center of the bumper (sensors installed only alert if object is on left or right of side); large pinch weld seam that should be painted black (you will notice on any lighter colored vehicle such as silver or white); and a giant well of a center console without compartments for organization (that was remedied with a very low cost organizer designed specifically for the Tundra off of Amazon). What I LOVE: sooo comfortable seats, seamless and powerful transmission and engine, Toyota safety sense safety features, side mirror close feature, heated and vented seats, SPACIOUS back (five adults can easily and comfortably fit), overall look and feel, unmatched Toyota reliability (this engine will easily last 20 years), great ground clearance, smooth ride, great visibility...I could go on and on!

Ad
Build Your Tundra
Build and Pricetoyota.com

Truck of my Dreams

Charles, 11/03/2019
TRD PRO 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just pick up a Tundra TRD Pro from Milton Ruben toyota in Augusta Ga. I have been a truck guy all my life. Bouncing back and forth between Ford and Dodge. Toyota showed me that you didn't need to spend a fortune to get good truck. The fit and finesh is top notch. What you get from others for 60 to 90 thousand, Toyota gives you for 40 to 50 thousand.

Where did all the storage go?

Mike Berkery, 05/24/2020
Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Where did all the storage go? This is not my first tundra! On my 2008 tundra I had all sorts of little storage spaces, on the door, behind the backseat, behind the drivers seats, for some reason that has all been illuminated. That is the only disappointment I have at this time!

Truck of the century.

Beatles, 12/17/2019
SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Simply reliable and headache-free, Just maintenance.

Fast and the 1794 isvery well equipped!

Todd for Tundra's, 03/15/2020
1794 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a 1794 on Jan 3rd. I have 2900 miles on it and it is very good in every respect. This is my fifth Tundra ans by fr the best one.The ride is a little stiffer than my Limited's that I have in the past. But the interior has a more comfortable seating. The leg rest on the front of the drivers seat makes it sooo comfortable on a long trip. Fuel economy is the same as the past Tundra's. But the truck has even more zip than my previous trucks. And best of all it won't rust out like some trucks with bow ties!

2020 Tundra

Zach Miller , 12/23/2019
SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I’ve been a Toyota man since 1984. My new 2020 Tundra blows me away!! I love that truck!!!

Durable/reliable

Russ, 06/02/2020
Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Tundra I traded my 2007 for this 2020 because it will be my last truck and we will be doing alot of towing. The 2007 had 120000 miles on it and I was convinced it would go another 100k but my wife was nervous... 120k. No oil use between changes, u-joints still solid, NO problems at all. Towed a trailer from Tacoma to Cabo and back, Calgary and back and several trips tp Death Valley with nary a whimper!, Keep all your bells and whistles I need a reliable tow vehicle —the Tundra!

Great Truck

Jose Perez Jr , 12/29/2019
SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Great experience and greatly satisfied with the truck

51050