Used 2013 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

Used RAV4 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

New to Toyota

nicolelyn19, 03/04/2013
Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased a new Rav4 last month and so far I am very happy with this purchase. It is very comfortable and has many great features.

My 4th And Best RAV4 Yet!!!

ravraver1, 04/18/2013
LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned the '96, '01, and '06 RAV 4's and loved everyone of them. Got over 100K out of each with no problems whatsoever. This '13 I just bought looks like it will beat all the others. It's more comfortable, has more guts, looks sharper, and rides quieter than the previous generations. The ride is a little stiff but I feel very secure in this vehicle. We also own a '12 Sienna, and this RAV is just as comfortable. I'm looking forward to many years of driving pleasure with this baby.

Re-Designed Rav4

lkalbfleisch, 03/31/2013
XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my new Rav4 yesterday but have completely fallen in love with it. I researched all the small SUV's and decided the Rav4 was the best value. I wish the blind spot monitor was an option for the XLE. Everyone that has seen it has commented on how it looks much more expensive than the $23,600 that we paid for it.

A Great Crossover and Redesign

habl, 04/20/2013
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just a short review. Have had my new Rav for a week and 500 miles of driving. It replaces my horrible 2010 Equinox which was trouble times two. My new Rav4 drives fantastic, is fun, comfortable and is a great buy. Exterior is great looking, interior same, have had a dozen people comment or ask to see the car. The electronic system is great, entune system working perfectly and with the upgraded JBL system, audio is incredible. I cannot believe how. Great my old Philadelphia rock stations sound in HD radio. I actually like to drive again with the new Rav, I put on about 2,000 miles per month, it is now not such a chore with such a great vehicle.

Love this Crossover

databased, 06/10/2013
XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first SUV, I've had it for 1 month and driving 600 miles. Initially, no matter how fun it was to drive, I questioned my decision to get the Rav4. The dash display told me my MPG and I was less than thrilled. However, I decided to track my own stats and I have no remaining doubt that I made the right choice. I just gassed up and calculated 29.8 mpg. I traded in a 2001 Mazda 626 that got 23, and this ride is so much more comfortable and fun! The rear-view isn't too limited and it has loads of power and spunk. Extremely comfortable and well-designed cockpit. Classy-looking, too. Quiet, smooth cabin and fantastic sound clarity in stereo & Bluetooth. Recommended!

12345...18