Used 2003 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

Used Prius for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I Love My Prius

jussmith, 01/03/2006
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned a Prius for 2 1/2 years. I love it. I have had no trouble with it. The only time it did not start the temperature was 40 below zero and I really don't think many cars were starting that night. I have had no problems with the car. I would probably get better milage if I lived in a city instead of the country. If I keep my speed to 50 miles/ hr or less i can get 52 miles/gal. But since I drive 40 miles a day to work one way and my speed is between 65 and 70 miles/ hr i"m getting about 45 miles/ gal. the car is wonderful the only thing I would change is that I really like a sun roof and this year did not have one.

Great fuel saver

DMcGee, 04/09/2004
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Excellent vehicle, would never give it up. Going to buy the Toyota hybrid SUV once it is avalible.

A DRIVING PLEASURE

LANNAHOE, 04/25/2004
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

INCREDIBLY QUIET DRIVE, GREAT POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT. COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE, A SHEER PLEASURE TO DRIVE

The perfect ten.

zes, 03/02/2006
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Without question the best car I ever had. Fun to drive. Excellent quality. Perfect reliability. Efficient, great handling, clean exhaust. Great dealer relationship. Affordable, consistent 50 MPG fuel consumption.

4.75 out of 5 stars

2003 Toyota Prius Hybrid

Aennchen, 10/22/2003
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My husband and I bought this car in Feb. 2003 anticipating gas prices to increase with the possibility of a war in Iraq. We drive approx. 2000 miles/month so fuel economy without sacrificing comfort is important. The Prius has not let us down.

12345...19