Used 2003 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

Used Prius for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Happy Hybrid owner

ColoradoHybrid, 05/01/2005

Enjoyable to drive with plenty of pickup and great turning radius. At ~50 MPG real milage (a bit higher in summer and lower in winter) you have to love passing the gas pumps. Even after ~500 miles I seldom put more than 10 gallons in per fill up. Works to climb the Colorado hills, but still holds it's own. 'B' actually comes in handy decending on grades. I love my Prius so much I just put a deposit on the soon to be released hybrid-Highlander. Narrow tires cause some handling issues on grooved asphault.

worth the wait

garmar73, 11/26/2003

I researched the Prius for two years before I bought one. The machine is, I feel, very sound from an engineering point of view and assembled in such a manner that I have not had to return to the dealership for necessary warrenty work, as I have had to with other new cars that I have purchased. I would not drive anything else.

Better than Advertised

prius driver, 12/17/2003

The Prius is dead-on reliable. It has been my every day driver for two full years now and it has averaged about 51 miles per gallon. It does inspire me to try to squeeze every extra mile I can out of each tank of gas, but when I need to be in a hurry it rises to the occation for that, too, while still getting excellent economy.

Love the Prius

thyde, 12/24/2003

I went from a Ford Expedition getting 11 mpg to the Prius and am saving over $100/mo in gas. Pickup is surprising (it's no sports car, but for what it is, it moves better than you might imagine.) Has excellent standard features and the Toyota reliability.

She rocks!

Diane, 12/29/2005

I have never been happier! She rides great! Looks great! Is amazing on gas! Much more room than one would think! I can't say enough great things about my Prius! Thanks, Toyota!

12345...19