Used 2015 Toyota Highlander SUV Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:

2015 Highlander
By Abi Hall

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car all astound roomy accept for the third row seat it’s a little small. I would change some of the control button locations. I would also like to change the steering during an acceleration, sometimes feels like the car is getting away from you.

Regretting the descision to buy new vehicle
By Neeraj

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV XLE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new vehicle 2015 in Jan 2015. Till now I have done following repairs I have driven only 44 k mile and car has not been any accident and has been all regular maintenance and oil changh. Work done is engine brake , brake pad both front and back , front glass repair 2 times , all 4 tires. Till now spent 4500 usd , please don’t buy this vehicle

2015 Toyota Highlander
By Robyn

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car!! I have the 4 bucket seats with entertainment DVD and I couldn’t be happier! The 3rd row seats is great for cargo space or extra seating when needed! It is the perfect height for getting in and out of. There has never been a service issue - only routine maintenance.

Beware
By Maureen B Barove

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After purchasing this vehicle At a cost of $43,000, I noticed the wheels seemed to began pitting. I take it to the car wash every two weeks. At 2,000 miles I complained about the wheels. I was told they are ChromeTech wheels. I complained numerous times to the dealership. The dealership, Vero Beach Toyota, FL, had them checked by the regional inspector who deemed the cause is environmental. I live less than 1 mile and on off the same road where the dealership is. Corporate Toyota sent me to the next closest dealership who agreed it is caused by the enviorment. Corporate offered me $750 dollars toward the replacement of the wheeLs. The total cost for four new wheels was $3,000. Needless to say, at 80 years old I cannot afford to replace the wheels. What good is a warranty when you purchase a vehicle if the dealership decides it is not Defective? I live in an over 55 community and do not drive very far. I have a Stella driving record. i have never had an accident, hit curbs, etc. I am truly so disappointed in Toyota.

toyota always best
By Jay patel

2015 Toyota Highlander SUV XLE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I buy 2018 highlander.its the best SUV.people out there give only one star they must be faking.i own 4 Toyota car since 2003 and they all drive good and never have issue.and I love everything about my new highlander and I and Technology are great in the car.i definitely tell my friends and family this is great car.