Used 2004 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

Used Highlander for Sale
Select your model:
12345...58

Pros
Cons

No Complaints

peakcoach, 10/07/2011

My 2004 Highlander has 170,000 miles on it, is running strong, and not one problem This vehicle has served me well. Only general maintenance like fluid flushes, filter replacements and tire replacements.

this car for safety

russelllarson, 07/23/2015
Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

If your looking for safety this is a great car. I was in a accident with a semi truck should of been dead this car saved my life. I'm sad to see it go would like to get another. And it ran great no problems

Expensive to maintain

doug128, 10/02/2011

I enjoy driving the Highlander but I have found it very expensive to maintain. I have had to replace 7 wheel bearings and the drive shaft to the rear wheels because of the bearings. It has 93,000 miles on it now. Brakes have also been expensive as it seems the ABS sensor are quite sensitive to failure and have had to replace some with the brakes which makes it very costly. I bought the Toyota as it was rated as a reliable car. It has turned out to be very expensive!

My Highlander

santino, 10/08/2003

My Highlander is the 3rd Toyota I have owned in twenty years. I love Toyota's reliablity. I very much like driving this car, the only disappointing thing is that I cannot ride with the window down because the car has a warble type hum that bothers my ears.

xticx

james, 08/22/2010

No doubt Toyota highlander is wonderful on road and comfortable to drive, the only problem i have is the fuel consumption when the a/c is on.

12345...58