Skip to main content
$21,165

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Exceeded my expectation!

Wahly, 10/13/2021
SE Nightshade Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I needed a second/ commuter car that looks cool and gets great gas mileage. Car is smooth to drive, nice steering feel doesn't have that front wheel drive steering pull in corners, has plenty of go to get out in traffic. Interior is nice and comfortable, infotainment system is good and stereo is better than expected! It needs a subwoofer to fill in sound. I'm getting 30+ in combination city/hi way driving motor is still breaking in with 600 miles on it. Over all I like it alot! Alot better that my CLA250 for less that half the price.

Plenty of room

Mark Carlton, 09/25/2021
SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

These cars all ride like Cadillacs plenty of leg room in the back they are very quiet I like them cuz they have disc brakes all the way around and they have all the safety features

5 out of 5 stars

Hybrid mileage at half the price

Don, 07/13/2022
SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I tried to buy a Toyota Hybrid, ALL were either pre-sold or were marketed over sticker & most with big profit Dealer add-ons with one purpose, to jack up the price. I stumbled on this slick available Corolla SE Hatchback with sticker milage ratings of 32/41 MPG. We took it for a test drive, loved it & bought it for sticker price (+ armor coating) a markup dealer add-on. First off this is not a "hot Hatch" with a high rev screaming engine, it Is however, a peppy commuter with adequate power AND a tight build with no squeaks or rattles not to mention it's bigger on the inside than the outside. It's got just about everything (other than heated seats) & includes two years of service for very little cash. We've had it nearly two weeks, in that time we haven't driven our 2023 BMW X2 once. We're averaging near Hybrid 35 MPG at ten to twenty grand less than a Toyota Hybrid We love it

Excellent!!

Chris , 06/04/2022
SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just picked up a 2022 Toyota Corolla hatchback S base model and let me tell you how impressed I am, it’s smooth, peppy/zippy and fun to drive and 40+ MPG observed right away!! Super impressed with this car! Thank you Toyota for making such a great car at a great price!!

Fun car!

Willie C, 07/07/2022
XSE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

All components and assembly are made in Japan. Very easy handling and stylish. Decided to put roof racks instead of rear window spoiler (too sporty and hot the eyes of vandals). I was afraid that it will be too cramped but surprisingly it has a nice head room (I'm 5-9) unlike the CHR. Still low on ground clearance so it takes more effort to get out from.