Used 1995 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Gets better and better

I love this car, 09/20/2010
GT 2dr Convertible

Simply put, I love this car! I 0nly wish I could find another one. Zippy, 40+ mpg, 5 speed. Needs a new roof, the aforementioned wear spots developed and a new roof is in the future. Handles like a Porsche, looks beautiful and, well, I could go on and on. I'm always on the lookout for another one.

See one? Buy one!

Bob Remington, 10/12/2008
GT 2dr Convertible

We bought this car with 80,000 miles. That was in 2000. It is now 2008 and the the car has 164,000 . The only real expense we have put into this car is a new radiator ($130) , New tires, that's it. The top motor fizzed out because someone was hitting the switch while the top was latched, not a good idea. New convertible top motor was $600 per motor and I am currently experiencing a rear window motor problem that is very expensive to fix in the convertible series. Each rear motor is $400 via Toyota new.

Great little Sports Car $30k new.

jlodestone, 05/29/2012
GT 2dr Convertible

My daughter's car, but I get to maintain it and pay for repairs (we split costs) and drive it some. Not a really fast car, but holds the road really well and starts and runs really well. Mostly it is fun to drive and it gets about 35 mpg doing it.

Ageless Celica

Jackie, 08/22/2010
GT 2dr Convertible

Bought my car locally as a gift to myself after I retired from law enforcement. Had just under 20,000 miles on it. Right now has about 35,000 miles. Top condition, no dents no dings. It's a summer time fun car up here in North Dakota. Everyone thinks its a new vehicle and surprised learn it's age. Only problem I have had was the ignition contacts. Fixed it and it runs like a charm. No intentions of ever selling it. Four year old great niece named it the Wind Roof!

Would buy another

Cat, 06/28/2005
GT 2dr Convertible

The style is best I've seen for less than $100K -- I currently have $175,000 miles on mine and have just started some minor maintenance repairs. Well worth every penny!

12345...9