Used 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 191 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Want to Buy Camry, Think Again
By Not buying Toyota no more

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Toyota nowadays tends not to use reliable parts even on the known legend Camry. For our 2010 Camry every year we pretty much spent at least over a grand or two on repairing: the braking system, fuel system, transmission system, AC system, ... I am tried of this crap... It's losing power after the maintenance at dealer. Camry has become a lie and no longer a legend. And I am not afraid of sharing the truth.

I love my 2nd Toyota!!!
By Ml valenti

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I love the reliability of Toyota..i have owned many cars..Toyota cannot be beat for small maintenance fees, and peace of mind when driving.

Camry le
By TW

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

find a car the is safe and reliability

Great car for young drivers
By Paul

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Despite of high mileage, this car runs great with no problem. I would keep it for one or two years more but I got to trade in for resale value only.

2010 Camry - Recalling the Fun
By Dan Talley

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2010 Camry came out just as the 'Acceleration Glitch' was making the headlines. Since 'loose floor mats' were initially suspected of 'pinning' the accelerator, I had my accelerator 'shortened' and the floor mats reinstalled securely. But I never had any problem at all with my 2010 Camry, either before or after. It was a great car and my first automatic. I never had any complaint. The car likes to go fast, which is good since we had our interstate highway max speed increased to 80 MPH. My 4-cylinder easily cruised at that speed. I drove it for almost 9 years and put about 80,000 miles on it. In fact, I would have driven it longer but for some hail damage in 2011 that I did not repair right away. I tried to do so this year and instead the car was declared a total loss by the insurance company. But I got market value for it and, thanks to it's great resale value, was able to get a new Avalon this year.