Skip to main content
$28,080

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Camry Hybrid, so we've included reviews for other years of the Camry Hybrid since its last redesign.

Great Car

Neal, 02/15/2021
2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the second Camry Hybrid I have owned and I cannot say enough good about it. The ride is extremely soft and bumps are virtually nonexistent. The CVT transmission removes all the noise of the shifting gears of other models. The interior insulation (including the windows) remove almost all exterior noise from outside including traffic right next to you. The only negative on this XLE is it has no remote start. When you buy a "top of the line" trim a remote starter should be a no-brainer. I will be buying an aftermarket product for that. I highly recommend this car and hope you have the same good luck I have had!

Awesome!

concordenerd, 04/23/2021
2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I owned a Lexus ES350 and a Prius, but was looking for one of Toyota’s sedans in a hybrid. After getting the Prius I didn’t drive me ES very often as it took premium fuel and got way worse mpg’s. I test drove the Avalon Limited hybrid, Prius AWDe, Camry XLE hybrid and Lexus ES300h. The Lexus vehicles to me are just not the same as previous years. I did not like it and the Avalon was too big. Prius was good, but the Camry felt just right and was more substantial than the Prius. I bought a Camry XLE hybrid fully Loaded and honestly the more I drive it, the more I love it! It truly is a wonderful car. Hybrid mpgs are great and I go 500 miles or more on tank. Usually squeezing 12 gal of gas into the 13.3 gal tank. Not bad for a family sedan. I wish they made a Camry prime!

Very nice car!

Brian C., 05/31/2021
2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just bought one and I love it getting right around 48-52 mpg very comfortable ride and surprisingly powerful in sport mode. Has enough space for a family of 4. I wish they offered the SE with the same mpg but the SE gets less. The SE looks better but I didn't buy it for looks I bought it for a commuter/family car and the LE fit the bill. If your looking for a really nice car for a small family with great gas mileage this is the one. The hybrid system is covered for 100k miles and the battery is covered for 150k under warranty and I really like the radar cruise control and lane assist . The car is very roomy as well I'm a bigger guy 6' 215lbs and I do not feel cramped in this car at all plus the kids have plenty of room in the back seats. I test drove a Corolla hybrid first and there was just no comparison to the comfort and drivability of the camry.

Great Car with Hesitant Acceleration

KCkc, 12/28/2021
2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great mileage but Consumer Reports tested it as 47 mpg versus the stated 50+ mpg. On acceleration with ECON mode: Fairly smooth gear transition, but not as lively as Accord Hybrid Base. On acceleration with NORMAL mode: Jerky, hesitant, and not smooth gear transition, a little more powerful than ECON mode. It is not as lively as Accord Hybrid Base. Interior: Bigger screen than Honda Accord Hybrid. Honda has better man-made leather trim than SoftTex in feel and texture. Feels safer in Camry with a shifter versus the push-buttons in Honda.

You gotta drive the new Hybrid Camry!😁😁👍

John Hall , 04/27/2022
2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We owned a 2013 SE Hybrid Camary and loved it. Traded for a Rav 4, which was a great vehicle. The wife was missing her Camry. So we traded our Rav 4 in on a 2022 SE Hybrid Camary. What a car. I'm a big man. 5 FT 10 and 300+. The ride in this car is amazing. Plenty of room whether I'm drving or riding, and the SE suspension and ride options make this thing drive like a dream. Very roomy and quite interior. Convient charging and blue tooth functions for our smart phones. Tons of great safety features. And an awesome sound system. And all this before we even talk about fuel mileage. Just crazy good. Go check out the new Camry Hybrid online or at your local dealer. You'll love them.

12345...8