Used 2010 Subaru Outback SUV Consumer Reviews - 255 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Subaru Outback SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outback model:

The State Car of Oregon
By Mikeonthe go

2010 Subaru Outback SUV 2.5i Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The only issues we have had were hose corrected in recalls. Like headlights burning out. The dealer does it for free. It just is very reliable and does what it promises. Not sleek. Not for racing. But, great for getting round in any weather. I have had three Outbacks and one Impreza. That should tell you something.

A Maintenance Hole
By Adams

2010 Subaru Outback SUV 2.5i Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Holy cow! Every time I turn around I’m bleeding out money to maintain this car. From crappy headlights that constantly burn out ($110/each) to GD Check Engine lights every 3 months. Great car for 80k miles, then sell it ASAP. Get 31+ mpg regularly.

I like it
By K Woodson

2010 Subaru Outback SUV 2.5i Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The stereo could have better features but other than that I love this car. It handles well, it's quiet & quite comfortable on long rides.

I was sad to trade it in for a 2018 Outback!
By Gabrielle RS

2010 Subaru Outback SUV 2.5i Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love this car. I just traded it in for my 3rd Subaru Outback. the things I love are how well it handles driving in snow and rough conditions. I feel quite safe in it while driving in all kinds of weather. I also love how much storage room there is in the back. We brought two kids back and forth to college and only had to rent a haul oncewhen my son graduated and somehow aquired a lot of furniture while in college. My husband loves the leg room in the front passenger seat. He is 6 feet tall and can sit with his legs completely extended. The car is also quite reliable. We onely started having problems with it after it crested 100,000 miles. Prior to that we experienced no break downs or surprises. The AWD is great. The sound system is adequate. There is no bluetooth so we always had a lot of cords connecting variosu devices. All in all it is a great car if you like long trips, have a family, do winter sports and want a great value!

Easily a 200,000 mile no major repair vehicle
By Chuck

2010 Subaru Outback SUV 2.5i Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd outback. Bought both new. Kept the first one to 220,000 loved miles. Plan on keeping this to 200k + my third will probably out last me!