Used 2000 Subaru Outback Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Outback for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Awesome in the snow.

Loved my outback, 12/11/2008
Limited 4dr Wagon AWD

We had our Subaru Outback since 2000 until my husband totaled it. This is a great car. Not much room to fit a big family, but great in the snow. Great second car. We are thinking about getting another one just because how safe we feel driving this on any type of road conditions. Never had mechanical problems, except regular maintenance,. Great car... I am sorely going to miss ours.

my family car

coco, 05/25/2002
Limited 4dr Wagon AWD

I'm a 25 year old driving around in a station wagon. And I love it! This car is verstile enough for me and my family to go camping, shopping, and for my husband to go off-road on occasion. It is roomy, and has plenty of "trunk" space. My husband wished it had more get up and go, but for a family car ita plenty fast. I drive70 Miles to work each day, cruising 70-80 mph, and have had no problems, except for squeeky rear brakes. The 2 sun roofs are always enjoyeed by me

get subaru !!!

floricom, 06/02/2002
4dr Wagon AWD

It is real plasure to own and drive Outback.You can`t go wrong with this choice. Sexiest wagon on the road !!!

Couldn't make it to 100,000 miles!

Jenster, 12/29/2009
4dr Wagon AWD

This car was great in SLC where we bought it, but as soon as we headed east in 2008 the trouble all started. 85000 miles & middle of Iowa and catalytic converter blew and needed replaced. Which we just replaced AGAIN a week ago due to check engine light. The car has 112,000 miles and has had 2 catalytic converters, knock sensor, 2 O2 sensors, and a cracked valve repaired all this to the tune of about $8000 in 18 months. Our Toyota Corolla from 1992 runs better than this car. We bought it based on the great ratings of 200000 or more miles... this won't make it! Back to a Toyota owner after this experience.

Great Car!

great car!!, 03/07/2010
Limited 4dr Wagon AWD

I have had this car for many years and it has been a great car. Sure it is underpowered compared to new cars out there but the Fuel eco is pretty good. Handles great in the snow. Now has 112K and had to replace a leaking header but thats expected with this many miles. Comfort is good and I have taken this thing on some pretty hairy dirt roads and it really does well. The look of the car really seems like its timeless.

12345...11