Used 2005 Subaru Impreza Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Impreza for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

My 1st Subaru!

ebravol, 06/04/2004
Outback Sport AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The 2005 Outback Sport Wagon (5-speed manual) is my first Subaru. What made me hesitant about the 2004 model was the placement of the front cup holders. The 2005 Outback Sport has the front cup holders the center console between the seats. Also, there are rear cup holders. The car is very responsive and has great power given the engine size. I am getting about 24 mpg. The rating for city is 23 mpg which is 1-2 miles better than the 2004. My 6-foot friend sat in the back seat and said the leg room was good. Also, there is lots of storage compartments.

Love this Car!

Jo, 10/17/2006
2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been wonderful for me! Since the date of purchase I have not had any mechanical or other problems at all. I love driving it around, the car always gets a few looks. This car is not WRX but it still has a lot of punch to it, it's very fun to drive. The only downside is that the mileage is not the greatest, however keep in mind that you are getting excellent AWD performance at all times. On a 60 litre tank of gas, i average about 600km per tank.

Great Car! More fun than newer models!

Anonymous, 07/06/2008
2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Subaru Impreza sport wagon. It's funny because it was more of a hatchback than a station wagon and it handled amazingly well. I recently totaled it but came out without a scratch! When I test drove the new 2008 Imprezas, they were clunkier, heavier, and didn't take turns as well. I know 3 years isn't long, but I never had a single problem that brought me to the dealer. I'm a huge fan and wish they didn't redesign the imprezas so I could happily buy another one! Great gas mileage, handling, braking, acceleration (for it's price and engine), lots of storage space on the wagonI

Subaru Redeemed

Ron Kuhlmann, 01/14/2005
Outback Sport Special Edition AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I owned nothing but Surarus from 1972-87 and then went back in 2002, buying a Legacy Outback. The car was virtually impossible to drive smoothly in low gear (manual) and I complained to Subaru for three years. They offered a small compensation amount and just before Christmas it bucked one too many times so I was off to the dealership. I had some trepidation and tested this model in every possible situation before buying. I have had it a month and found it a delight--stable, spunky and fun to drive. I use it for commuting, errands and a very occasional 4-5 hour trip. I am once again a very happy Subaru camper and highly recommend the car for size, performance, and versatility.

Best sports car for the money

05 WRX Wagon, 05/18/2005
WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the second WRX that I have owned. It has been driven in heavy snow and rain w/ original tires and has never let me down.

12345...11